Flower Holidays, Occasions & Parties -
Patio and garden parties can be sophisticated or casual, but the focus is always on the beauty of nature.
Floral Decorating Ideas
- Clay pots fit any decor and can be used for flowering plants, green plants or even flower arrangements.
- Topiary designs look great in clay pots and can be created with ivy or flowers.
- Floating candles and flowers in crystal bowls add a soft glow to the party.
- Miniature vases showcasing different types of flowers make great table decorations and can given to guests as party favors.
- Small clusters of roses in low containers with a sprinkling of rose petals on the table among votive candles can create a very elegant mood.
- Hang twinkle lights or lanterns from trees or place lights among flowering plants.
- Outline the patio with plants and twinkle lights at the ground level to create a defined space.
- Floral name cards or a flower on each napkin adds a personal touch.
Roses, peonies, ranunculus, snapdragons, delphiniums, anemones, lily of the valley, lisianthus, heather, hydrangea, tulips, alstroemeria, begonias, geraniums, fuschias, ferns, ivy and impatiens.
Ask your florist about flowers for a Perfect Patio/Garden Party.